Oak Grove Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney
When you are facing complex legal issues, the quality of your representation can have a direct impact on the quality of your results. At , we have been fulfilling the legal needs of clients throughout Jackson County and the surrounding area for more than 30 years.
We have built our practice specifically to accommodate the unique needs of our clients. With a primary focus on personal injury claims, we have built a strong reputation as the firm to choose for help with nearly any type of legal dispute. No matter what type of challenge may arise, we are confident in our ability to help you obtain a positive outcome.
Our Firm’s Legal Services
The following is a brief overview of the services provided by our firm:
- Personal injury: If you have been injured in an accident that you did not cause, our Oak Grove injury and wrongful death attorneys can help you seek fair compensation. Our experience includes auto accidents, product liability, premises liability and medical malpractice.
- Criminal law: If you are facing charges for a crime, we will fight to see that your rights are protected. We have experience handling all types of criminal cases, including DUI/DWI, traffic violations, drug charges, minor in possession (MIP), weapons offenses and many others.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have been injured on the job, we can help you obtain the benefits you are entitled to under the law. From making your initial request for benefits to appealing a wrongful denial, we are ready to help.
- Civil Litigation: If you have been sued or need to bring an action regarding any issue beyond personal injury, we can assist you in evaluating, prosecuting, and defending any cause of action. We have litigated nearly every type of dispute, including business dissolution, contract disputes, boundary or other real estate disputes, insurance coverage, property division, will contests, and employment discrimination.
- Family law: If you are going through a divorce, be sure you have an advocate who will do everything possible to ensure that your interests are protected. We have experience handling all aspects of family law, including divorce, custody, support, property division and many others.
- Estate planning: Having a complete estate plan helps to ensure that your wishes are known with regard to end of life issues. We can help you with wills, trusts, health care directives, probate, litigation and other issues.
- Real Estate: If you are buying, selling, or transferring property, or dealing with boundary issues, we can assist you. We help clients review, interpret, and create Real Estate Contracts, Deeds, Easements and Financing Documents. We also have vast experience in resolving boundary disputes and other issues involving real property.
Discuss Your Case With A Blue Springs Criminal Law Attorney
Contact our office today to discuss your legal questions with one of our Missouri lawyers. You can rely on us to provide an honest assessment of your case and explain your options. You can reach us by phone at 816-690-4111 or via email to schedule your initial consultation. We accept Visa and MasterCard for your convenience.