Oak Grove Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been injured in a serious accident that was caused due to the negligence of another person, you have the right to seek full and fair compensation from the responsible parties. The process involved with obtaining compensation in these cases can be quite complex, and it is important that you have an experienced Oak Grove personal injury lawyer representing you from the start.
At Barton, Hall & Schnieders, P.C., we have successfully represented victims throughout Jackson County and across the region in all types of complex personal injury claims, including electric shock accidents, broken bones, lacerations, burn injuries, back and spine injuries, head injuries and agricultural accidents.
Ready To Help With Any Accident Injury Claim
The insurance companies that cover the negligent parties in these cases are motivated to settle your claim for as little as possible. We fight aggressively to see that you receive the compensation necessary to accommodate your recovery and repay your losses, including medical care, lost wages, assistive medical equipment and other considerations.
We have helped people resolve all types of personal injury claims, including the following:
- Auto accidents: We have extensive experience handling all types of auto accident claims, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents and fatal auto accidents.
- Wrongful death: When a loved one is killed due to the negligence of another, we can help you file a wrongful death claim for such damages as medical expenses, funeral expenses and financial losses.
- Product liability: As a consumer you may be entitled to seek compensation from the seller or manufacturer of a product that causes serious injury. We have handled cases involving defective snow mobile parts, coffee heaters, deer stands, elevators, gas pump handles and many others.
- Medical malpractice: If you or a loved one has suffered any type of negative impact due to the negligent actions of a medical professional, you may have grounds for a medical malpractice claim. We will help you examine medical care received, or not received, and counsel you regarding your legal options and a medical remedy.
- Premises liability: If you were injured while you were on someone else’s property, we can help you explore the possibility of pursuing a premises liability claim against the owner, management company or another negligent party. We have experience handling slip-and-fall accidents, negligent security claims and many others.
Talk To A Reliable Car And Truck Accident Attorney
Contact our office today to discuss your personal injury questions with one of our Missouri lawyers. We offer a free initial consultation in all personal injury cases. You can reach us by phone at 816-690-4111 or via email to schedule an appointment. All personal injury claims are handled on a contingency fee basis. You pay no attorney fees unless we obtain compensation on your behalf.